Join a world leading Multi-Billion Dollar Global Manufacturer within their corporate financial team.
• Interface with Sales and Marketing, Logistics, and Sales Leadership to support business case analysis, cost optimization strategies, and identifying/exploiting opportunities in core market segments.
• Drive financial analysis that impacts the bottom line profitability of both product areas and divisions.
• Manage monthly analysis and communication of financial results and variances from prior month, prior year, forecast, and budget to local and global business management and staff
• Assist in planning, developing, submitting and executing business plans, operating goals, financial objectives, investments and capital plans; driving results through rigorous analysis
• Ensure the accuracy of the financial models; analyze and interpret financial results; and assist with providing data-driven business insights to deliver short and long term strategic direction for business units
• Perform supplemental analysis to assist in special initiatives including projects related to capital investment, restructuring, cost reduction / cost out exercises, etc.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics required; additional experience may be substituted and vice versa
• 5+ years of experience in financial planning, business cases analysis, and forecasting
• Advanced skill level with computer technology and software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
• Experience with BPCS or other AS400 based accounting systems or Microsoft Dynamics AX; AARO and Qlikview or similar database reporting programs are a plus
• Demonstrated expertise in financial modeling, manipulating large data sets with Excel – including the use of Pivot Tables, Macros, index match, and other advanced functions
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.