Contract Senior Financial Analyst – 3 Months
If you are an immediately available CPA with public company financial reporting experience, then we have the role for you! This is a great opportunity with a well-respected company that will allow you to expand your skill set.
The candidate would be responsible for preparing and reviewing public company financial statements under IFRS, as well as variance analysis, review of the MD&A and handling financial projects such as ARO calculations, depreciation and amortization calculations and review of the consolidated financial statements. If you are looking to be challenged in a fast-paced environment, then this is the role for you.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Collaborate with the finance and operations teams to prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual consolidated external financial statements under IFRS.
- Account for complex items, such as consolidation, ARO, equity-based compensation, complex transactions and depreciation and amortization
- Perform technical accounting research, drafting white paper memos, and keeping up to date with new IFRS changes
- Process improvement and reviewing systems to help improve the financial reporting function
Your strengths include:
- An accounting designation (CPA, CA, CGA, CMA)
- Ideally 3+ years Big 4 accounting firm experience
- 5+ years experience with public company financial statement preparation under IFRS
- Strong knowledge of finance and accounting concepts
- A demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Working well under pressure
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Aleem Rattani, CPA, CA.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity, and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!