Our growing client has an immediate need for a Financial Analyst.
• Develop detailed budget and forecast models to drive high quality decision-making and closely monitor business performance
• Analyze trends in the business each month (monthly variance analysis of actuals, budgets, and forecasts) and produce detailed reporting for senior management
• Continuously improve the reporting processes with a focus on simplification and increased insight
• Proactively develop new approaches to assess the health and strategy of the business.
• Participate and/or lead team wide projects including financial modeling, ad hoc analysis and delivery of automated solutions for reporting
• Develop and deliver high-quality presentations for senior managementREQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s Degree, preference for Accounting/Finance, Business or Information Technology
• 2-5 years of experience in FP&A
• Advanced skills in Excel required, experience in BI tools (Hyperion, TM1, etc.) a plus
• Strong quantitative and problem-solving skills
• Ability to clearly articulate and present ideas in written presentations and orally to internal and external stakeholders
• Experience with financial modeling and interpreting financial statements is required
• Strong interpersonal skillsFor immediate consideration for this role send your resume to William Franks at wfranks
Click here to apply online