The Financial Analyst will be provided the opportunity to interact and gain exposure to multiple business owners, and all levels of the finance team, including leadership. Many of the reporting requirements and improvements will be for the benefit of executive leadership, with a goal of allowing for more consistent and robust reporting. The Financial Analyst will be part of a dynamic finance team in an environment open to change and creativity in how the company views their lines of business. The dynamic work environment is one of pro-growth, with a focus on engagement and development allowing for tremendous opportunities.
• Helps to create accurate budgets and forecasts that allow for the clear understanding of what must be delivered by our management team to meet organizational goals.
• Deliver insight and business intelligence through solutions and to aid decision support through provision of data and data models. • Provide a suite of insightful reporting, with a standard hierarchy, linked to the business strategy on business performance, ensuring KPIs are tracked.
• Must demonstrate the ability to understand critical business levers and how to analyze them, ultimately identifying the linkage between specific key performance indicators and overall financial return of the business.
• Identifying process improvements and efficiencies, including the implementation of new systems.
• Effectively communicates and partners with senior management and business owners with a strong commercial focus and appreciation of key business issues.
• Build effective relationships with other parts of the business to ensure the delivery of key reporting requirements, and gain a comprehensive understanding of the strategic direction of the parent company.
Required Work Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
• 4+ years of relevant Accounting/Finance experience. Preference for candidates with planning/budgeting experience.
• Excellent skills exhibited with Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics accounting systems and Sequel a plus.
• Must have excellent verbal and written skills and be able to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and management.
• Exceptional quality standards and an ongoing desire to push for new approaches, insights and presentation methods.