Essential Job Functions
- Business partner to the organization to help drive major projects and initiatives including analysis, coordination and measurement of the results
- Support the monthly review process for the performance improvement initiatives by developing business cases, assessing profitability, variance analysis & explaining results to leadership
- Collaborate with initiative owners to identify essential data analysis and measurements needed to ensure success of performance improvement program.
- Support the business through development of pricing models and assist business in creating pricing strategies
- Review and assist in the creation of Business Cases to measure the benefits and cost of the multiple projects
- Compile and analyze financial and operations related data from our ERP and CRM systems, as required to make performance-related decisions across all our Lines of Business.
- Combine business insights/knowledge and data analysis results to develop actionable recommendations for top management.
- Compile and present analysis results to the Executives and Directors of the programs
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of IT systems, reports and business processes within the organization.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or similar field is required
MBA or CPA preferred
Work Experience Requirements
- 5+ years progressive experience in general accounting, financial reporting, consolidations, budgeting and forecasting.
- Experience managing reporting and consolidations in multinational company with foreign subsidiaries strongly preferred.
- Familiar with pricing analysis
- Advanced knowledge of accounting principles, regulations, policies and procedures that is reflective of the financial services industry required
- Experience with SAP, Oracle, BI, EPM Cloud or other financial reporting software a plus.
Click here to apply online