Essential Job Functions
- Business partner to the organization to help drive major projects and initiatives including analysis, coordination and measurement of the results
- Support the monthly review process for the performance improvement initiatives by developing business cases, assessing profitability, variance analysis & explaining results to leadership
- Collaborate with initiative owners to identify essential data analysis and measurements needed to ensure success of performance improvement program.
- Support the business through development of pricing models and assist business in creating pricing strategies
- Review and assist in the creation of Business Cases to measure the benefits and cost of the multiple projects
- Compile and analyze financial and operations related data from our ERP and CRM systems, as required to make performance-related decisions across all our Lines of Business.
- Combine business insights/knowledge and data analysis results to develop actionable recommendations for top management.
- Compile and present analysis results to the Executives and Directors of the programs
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of IT systems, reports and business processes within the organization.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or similar field is required
MBA or CPA preferred
Work Experience Requirements
Click here to apply online
- 5+ years progressive experience in general accounting, financial reporting, consolidations, budgeting and forecasting.
- Experience managing reporting and consolidations in multinational company with foreign subsidiaries strongly preferred.
- Familiar with pricing analysis
- Advanced knowledge of accounting principles, regulations, policies and procedures that is reflective of the financial services industry required
- Experience with SAP, Oracle, BI, EPM Cloud or other financial reporting software a plus.