My Buckhead client, a national commercial real estate company based in Atlanta, GA, is looking for a Financial Analyst with 1-3 years of commercial real estate experience. The reason for the opening is to assist existing finance department in gathering, analyzing, and presenting data to support sales and marketing.
Responsibilities may include the following:
- Ensure the integrity of the month-end close process for a few global functions.
- Drive process improvements and leverage ERP capabilities to simplify and streamline month-end close activities.
- Issue consolidated financial reporting to the senior management team.
Perform analytical review of actual results versus plan, forecast, and prior year at varying levels of the organization
- Support annual operating plan and monthly forecast process.
- Provide ad hoc financial analysis and data query support for the Executive team and Finance Leadership Team.
Salary: $40,000 to $60,000 and benefits
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 6 months - 3 years of work experience in commercial real estate
- Proficiency with financial reporting consolidation systems and analytical tools is desirable
- Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint skills