$75k - $85k + bonus and full benefits
Our growing client has an immediate need for a Corporate Financial Analyst to support sales and operations. Duties:
• Review sales data trends down to the customer level to provide further insight on opportunities.
• Detailed revenue and margin analysis including customer and SKU profitability, inventory management, labor productivity, sales force productivity, pricing analysis, and other key
margin drivers with the goal to drive financial performance improvement
• Prepare and report sales analysis for CEO and CFO to guide strategic decisions.
• Plan and Forecast global sales down to granular product levels to achieve company margin goals.
• Update, refine and improve pricing models as required and via continuous improvement efforts in support of the businessRequirements:
• Degree in Finance or Accounting
• Two or more years of experience
• Experience with an ERP System (SAP, JD Edwards) preferred
• Experience with a BI tool (Hyperion, COGNOS, Tableau) preferred
To apply now, send your resume to William at email@example.comClick here to apply online