endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Endevis is working with a Manufacturing Leader to assist them in finding a Financial Analyst. The Financial Analyst is accountable for reviewing larger investment proposals for return on investment, investigating a variety of internal financial and operational issues, and staying abreast of industry conditions and competitor activities.
- Investigate operational and financial results and make recommendations for improvements
- Conduct cost-benefit analyses
- Review capital budgeting proposals and make acceptance recommendations to management
- Review indicators of business activity published by the government and trade associations
- Create forecasts of future business conditions using multiple scenarios
- Review and recommend different types of investments based on risk and return analysis
- Stay abreast of developments in those industries in which the company operates
- Prepare and periodically update an analysis of the industries in which the company operates
- Prepare and update a competitor analysis
- Create financial models using electronic spreadsheets
- Create PowerPoint presentations summarizing the results of analyses and present the results to senior management
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in accounting or Finance or related field.
- Technical Skills to Extract Data
- Good interpersonal skills are needed to operate in and maintain a team environment.
- Ability to problem solve with or without oral or written instructions.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.