Our client, an extremely successful and well-established organization in the Oil and Gas industry, is searching for a Financial Analyst to assist with acquisition related commercial efforts.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Support the development of new growth opportunities by identifying, evaluating and assisting in negotiating the acquisition of assets;
- Manage data rooms and coordinate/assist in the review of due diligence materials across all internal groups;
- Support ongoing post-acquisition integration initiatives as required;
- Review and have an understanding for complex commercial documents as well as structuring legal contracts;
- Understand the driving forces behind fundamental oil and gas supply / demand dynamics;
- Support the ongoing build-out and upkeep of area analyses, competitor analyses, production growth outlooks, historical transaction database;
- Work with Marketing and Corporate Planning groups to develop and upkeep internal price decks to support valuation analysis and budgeting;
- Support Commercial Team with ad hoc analysis and strategic projects;
- Review, summarize and provide timely updates on critical oil- and gas-related news flow to employees and the Executive Team;
- Prepare presentations for delivering information and recommendations to Executive Team and Board of Directors;
- Contribute to the development and execution of the corporate strategy
Your strengths include:
- Team player with a company-wide perspective
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Demonstrative ability of critical thinking and analytical skills
- Robust communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Has a clear understanding of how a business operates including value creation, economic analysis and financial performance measurement
- Well-rounded understanding of the fundamental drivers of the oil & gas and midstream industries
- Ability to apply quantitative analysis techniques and judgement to develop well-reasoned recommendations and communicate those recommendations effectively
- Ability to create corporate and asset-oriented valuation models using DCF, multiple analysis, replacement cost and dividend growth model techniques
- History of commercial contract and purchase and sale agreement execution an asset
- Accounting Designation CPA, CBV, CFA or equivalent would be an asset
- Previously established industry relationships
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Background in midstream-related business would be an asset
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Kyle Baltimore and Esmond Desilva.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity, and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!