- Forecasting and annual planning processes.
- Partners with pricing, operations, IT, real estate, maintenance and properties teams among others.
- Prepares monthly analysis of cost operational performance, including capital spending.
- Interacts with the company’s leadership team as a component of the planning and forecasting process.
- Analyzes financial performance against key business metrics and documents pertinent financial highlights that will enable management to determine progress against plans.
- Identifies, investigates, and analyzes potential operational improvements. As appropriate, based on findings, makes proposals for operational changes (policy, procedures, processes, etc.).
- Salary 80k-85k plus 10% Bonus and Excellent Benefits
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related area.
- CPA or MBA preferred, but not required.
- Three – five years of experience in a similar financial position.
Please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com
for immediate consideration. Click here to apply online