Financial Analyst - Nashville, Tn
1) Bachelors degree in Business/Finance or 6-10 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
2) Analytical- the ability to digest and understand large amounts of complex or diverse information
3) Self directed - the ability to manage work with minimal supervision and prioritize multiple competing projects
4) Strategic thinking – displays original thinking and creativity
5) Problem Solving – identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully and develops alternative solutions
6) Adaptability – adapts to changes in work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation
Masters Degree or MBA
Strong Excel/Access skills; knowledge of SAP and BIBW a plus
Possesses a basic understanding of GAAP accounting principles
1) Work closely with senior leadership to provide financial results for both actual, forecasts and budgets.
2) Communicate financial analysis and results effectively to management within Consumer with the ability to influence decision making.
3) Provide leadership, think strategically, and possess strong analytical capability.
4) Partner with leadership in both business and process improvements.
5) Proactively manage income statement and balance sheet for Consumer OE/Replacement.
6) Work alongside shared services.
7) Produce and/or present presentation materials for Finance leadership.