Our client, located in Greensboro, NC, has an immediate opening for a Financial Analyst to join their team.
- Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as need
- Financial reporting and accounting support
- Support the Finance Director with an efficient month end close process
- Analyze balance sheet accounts and prepare balance sheet reconciliations for the Finance Director to review Management Reporting and Analysis
- Extract and organize financial, sales and operational data from accounting and other relevant systems.
- Compile, analyze, and interpret financial, sales and operational reports that indicate trends, variances, risks, and opportunities and that can be relied on by management
- Communicate sales trends and distributor depletion status to sales directors and area managers regularly and timely, with the focus on driving sales
- Work collaboratively with accounts administrator to maintain and improve cash cycle through driving improvements in timeliness of accounts payable process and support of accounts receivable aging management
- Ensure a continuous improvement approach is taken on site, particularly in relation to processes, systems and quality of information delivered to the leadership team and others
- Maintain relationships with logistics vendors to ensure accuracy of invoicing
- Key understanding of product cost components Information technology and data analysis
Be the champion within the business for sales reporting tools including, but not limited to, QuickBooks, VIP, Karma, Nielsen, Seven Fifty and any other relevant data tools used by the business
- Utilize the above IT Tools to develop best practice reports (including BI reporting) to support business improvement and performance
- Manage QuickBooks from the Finance reporting perspective and be the champion within the business for developing ongoing improvement
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• 8 plus years’ experience in a financial role either in professional services or industry
• Familiarity and quick learning with financial and other data programs and software (QuickBooks a plus)
• Well-developed analytical, problem solving, process improvement skills
• Proven track record of developing excellent relationships with a diverse range of internal/external customers
• Excellent communication skills
Salary of $65 K to $75 K plus an excellent benefits package
For consideration submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgClick here to apply online