The company is a boutique investment bank specializing in cross-border transaction advisory services. Advisory engagements primarily include mergers and acquisitions, strategic partnerships, and consulting engagements.
We are seeking an Analyst to assist with advisory services. The primary responsibilities of the Analyst include but are not limited to the following (specific details will be provided to qualified candidates)
- Assisting with research (industry, market, target acquisition or investment company, target buyers)
- Assisting with due diligence services, therefore an understanding of accounting and financial topics, practices, methods, regulations, etc. is important
- Assisting with valuation advisory services
- Assisting with any other consulting or engagement services
- Preparing any written communication material or project deliverables/reports
- Assisting with firm marketing or administrative needs
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, from an accredited college or university
- Excellent analytical, oral, and written skills
- Solid accounting and finance background
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with a focus on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Flexibility to travel as needed for project assignments
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and ability to multi-task
- Although our clients are primarily employed by Asian corporations, the majority of the clients speak English. Therefore, foreign language capabilities are not a requirement of this position.
We are seeking candidates with WORK EXPERIENCE AT A BIG 4 or NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED CPA/audit firm.
Candidates who have at least 1 to 2 years of prior buy-side investment banking experience will also be considered. The company will train the selected candidate on how to perform valuation analysis, therefore, prior experience with corporate valuation analysis is not necessary.
Clients, which are primarily Japanese corporations, ranging from small, private enterprises to some of the world’s largest and diverse multinational corporations. The core expertise and strength is in providing advisory services relating to cross-border transactions as the purchasing or selling parties, or as strategic partners.
We have a proven track record in successfully executing cross-border transactions on behalf of our clients. The driving forces behind our success include the following:
- Comprehensive understanding of both Asian and Western business cultures, practices, and methods;
- Unparalleled access to key decision-makers in Corporate Asia;
- Talented bi-lingual and multi-cultured professional staff; and
- Hands-on approach to providing clients with the necessary transaction support and advisory services.
The typical services that we offer include the following:
- Greenfield Research Services
- Financial Due Diligence
- Valuation Analysis
- Deal Structuring Advisory Services
- Deal Negotiation Support