Financial Analyst Junior
Duration: 3 Months
Pay Rate: $23.37
Work Location: 1585 Broadway, New York, New York 10036
Top 3 Skills: Detail oriented, strong communication skills, analytical, proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
Performs trade data analysis to review for regulatory compliance. Works across various internal business partners to escalate and help prioritize client remediation. Develops reports for management. Interprets financial transactions and events for business decision makers. Analyzes financial data and extracts and clarifies relevant information. Requires 1-3 years of relevant experience.
Candidate will be part of the Middle Office Risk team in Operations, providing support to Fixed Income and Equity Risk. Must be flexible and able to effectively operate in a fast paced environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Performing data analysis and review for regulatory compliance.
- Liaise and partner across various internal businesses to investigate, escalate and help prioritize client remediation.
- Develop and run management reporting.
- Assist with ad hoc initiatives in response to regulatory agenda.
- Strong Communication skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Detail oriented
- Analytical and risk focused
- Prior experience in financial services industry is a plus
- Experience with data automation is a plus