Financial Analyst Junior Level 1
Duration: 5 months
Pay Rate: $20.00
Work Location: 680 West 10000 South Jordan, Utah USA 84095
The Gain & Loss department maintains basis records and provides Gain/Loss reporting for assets held in MS Wealth Management customer accounts. The Branch Services Representative is responsible for answering and resolving branch inquiries on a wide variety of Gain/Loss topics, including Gain/Loss account maintenance, 1099-B reporting, providing educational and regulatory insight, reconciliation discrepancies and overall cost basis reporting questions. Resolution typically requires manual adjustments.
- Ability to work independently well within a team environment.
- Excellent Time Management, Interpersonal, and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Ability to concurrently manage multiple projects, and prioritize effectively to meet tight and enforced
- Operational and annual deadlines for the firm.
- Attention to detail and quality of work.
- Ability to consistently exercise sound and decisive judgment.
- Commitment to personal development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business field and experience in the Financial Industry.
Understanding of general accounting principles as they apply to the industry.
- Understanding of general process controls, with knowledge of database, spreadsheet applications, and data modeling, including Microsoft Excel, Access and other Office applications.
- Superior Communication Skills, both oral and written.