endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
BASIC JOB FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participation in Month-end, Quarterly and Year-end closing processes including journal preparation, intracompany reconciliations, profit center accounting analyses, various ad-hoc analyses, quarterly reporting schedules and consolidations
- Prepare various Financial Statements in BPC for submission to Fortune Brands. Serve as lead in overall consolidation.
- Lead newly acquired companies in adapting corporate policies and procedures in compliance with GAAP and SOX
- Establish account mapping for new acquisitions and coordinate opening balance sheet accounting.
- Reconcile various Balance Sheet Accounts and report on variance fluctuations.
- Report and reconcile final financial results to various levels of the organization
- Ensure proper reporting of various Foreign Currency variances for foreign subsidiaries.
- Serve as Financial Lead for system implementations for newly acquired business
- Assist in the preparation and analysis of schedules for internal and external audits.
- Participate as a team member and assist in special projects as needed.
- Undergraduate degree in accounting required; CPA preferred; MBA a plus.
- Minimum of 3 – five years of related work experience
- Must be flexible, self-confident and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of SAP, BPC, Business Warehouse and Blackline a
- Strong PC and Excel skills required.
- Must be a results-oriented, energetic, proactive, effective communicator and team player with the ability to think conceptually and strategically.
- Being Resilient
- Manages Complexity
- Plans and Aligns
- Situational Adaptability
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.