Temporary Financial Administrator
Located in Taber to cover a sick leave between 3-6 months, with potential for extension.
- Bookkeeping including: Revenue, Expenditures, monthly & quarterly financial statements, bank reconciliations & journal entries.
- Process accurate financial records including: AP/AR, Payroll, GL, Rent Collection & Reconciliations.
- Maintain system for receiving & tracking tenant security deposits.
- Preparation of the month/quarterly /annual financial statements.
- Payment of bi-monthly Government Subsidy Programs as well as reporting to Government Department.
- Payroll & benefit administration.
- Reception & Clerical responsibilities including: Maintain up to date lists of tenant/residents, Assists CAO with research, reports & correspondence as needed.
- In the absence of other office administration staff-reception of the Main Administration office. Including typing, mailing, filing, data collection.
- Sound understanding of accounting principles.
- Experience in computerised accounting & payroll packages, preferably Simply Accounting & Easy Pay.
- Excellent computer skills including Excel & Word.
- Minimum of 2 years experience doing full cycle bookkeeping, Payroll & Benefits Administration.
- Preference will be given to people with a diploma or degree in accounting.
- Ability to commute to Taber every day or live in the area.
- Monday – Friday 8am – 4:30pm
- Business Casual work environment
- Positive and Collaborative Team
We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those considered will be contacted
By applying to this position, you agree to receive email communication from Hire Standard