Finance/Accounting Manager - Manufacturing Duties include:
- Develop, analyze, and interpret monthly statistical and accounting information in order to appraise operating results in terms of profitability, and performance against budge.
- Review reserves, accruals, prepaid expenses, balance sheet accounts and trial balance;
- Develop short, medium and long term Forecasts of Job performance, compilation of revenue, costs and balance sheet data, Work In Process (WIP)analysis and reporting
- Provide appropriate supervision to staff in order for the department to perform efficiently and effectively.
- Oversee the payables, billing receivables, and payroll processes.
- Maintain responsibility for applicable taxes
- Prepare documentation for both internal and external audits.
- Prepare weekly cash flow projections to maximize use of funds.
- Calculate and manage costing updates according to company policies.
- Oversee and supervise the administrative function of the organization including reception, property/facility management, safety of the work environment, and provision of furnishings and equipment necessary for effective operations
- Oversee the management of all leases, contracts and other financial commitments
- Monitor all legislation relevant to the organization and all regulations on professional certification to ensure that the organization is compliant
- Mange HR PEO functions
Base salary 100k-120k plus benefits
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting;
- Minimum of 5 years working in the finance or accounting field, ideally in a manufacturing environment
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and working knowledge of other Office programs
- Demonstrated leadership skills are required;
- Experience with job cost accounting systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com
for immediate consideration.Click here to apply online