Finance Support Junior Level 1
Duration: 12 Months
Pay Rate: $24.63
Work Location: 1 New York Plaza, New York, New York 10004
Duties May Include:
- Execute business and regulatory compliance responsibilities
- Federal and State tax deposits
- Various reconciliations pertaining to client and firm income, withholding, penalties, payments etc.
- Information reporting, IRS filings
- Maintaining detailed records
- Assist in ensuring compliance with current and future tax year requirements.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of standard operating procedures and policies as related to tax operations and tax documentation initiatives and requirements.
- Participate on tax deposits/reporting projects that focus on complying with new and existing regulatory requirements and specifications to create productivity enhancements.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years industry experience preferred
- Understanding of general process controls, with knowledge of databases, spreadsheet applications, and data modelling, including Microsoft Excel, Access and other Office applications.
- Strong Communication Skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
- Excellent Time Management, Interpersonal, and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Ability to concurrently manage multiple projects, and prioritize effectively to meet tight and enforced Operational and annual deadlines for the firm.
- Attention to detail and quality of work.
- Ability to consistently exercise sound and decisive judgment.
- Commitment to personal development.