Finance Support Junior Level 1
Duration: 2 Months
Pay Rate: $24.63
Work Location: 1 New York Plaza, New York, New York 10004
Wealth Management Operations Corporate Settlement Associate
Operations is one of the largest divisions in the firm and has diverse responsibilities, including correctly settling and recording millions of transactions per day, identifying and mitigating all operational risks, developing strong client relationships and partnering with technology to realize the full potential of IT and e-solutions. Throughout, the Operations department continually seeks ways to improve while actively supporting the development of new businesses, structures and markets.
Global Stock Plan Services Operations provides Corporate Clients and their participants with administrative, recordkeeping, and execution services for their Stock Option Plans, Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and Restricted Awards Plans. With administration services, GSPS provides on-going administrative support to Corporate Clients that includes report delivery as well as daily assistance with administrative matters. In terms of recordkeeping, GSPS maintains and updates plan and participant information to reflect any transactions executed such as options exercised, shares released, shares purchased, and shares sold. Lastly with execution services, GSPS serves as a participant execution tool by enabling participants to exercise options and sell shares. All service offerings depend on the plan type selected by the Corporate Client.
- Responsible for daily processing of stock plan participant payments and share deliveries
- Ensures timelines and accuracy of the process.
- Process share and cash journals
- Process share deliveries via DTCs to outside brokerage firms
- Interacts with branches, customer service reps and other Ops departments
- Respond to general inquiries.
- Supports the Research and Resolution Team in clearing cash and stock breaks.
- Financial Services Operations experience
- Good communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and excellent follow up skills