Company and Position Description
Looking for a permanent opportunity to showcase your superstar finance skills? If this sounds exactly like you – You’re the person Recruitment Partners is searching for! It’s time to perfect your operational accounting skills as a Senior Finance Manager for a very high profile company. You will be hands-on and working with a very busy multi-faceted organization therefore your previous experience will be critical to your success in this role.
Our client, a well-known organization in the development and construction sector, is searching for your progressive accounting experience as a Financial Analyst. Are you prepared to be responsible for all aspects of financial modelling including budgets, variance analysis, forecasting, identifying trends, actual cost, cost / profitability analysis, life-of-project status and translating it into development language? Growing rapidly and a leader in their industry, this innovative company is looking for a dynamic senior Finance Manager who wants to take on the challenge of developing and improving financial and accounting methods.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and analyze financial models and pro formas for all new and existing development projects across Canada
- Work directly with the VP Finance, CFO, and local Project Managers located in various locations
- Work closely with senior management in the preparation of development proformas, life-of-project updates, forecasting and financial planning
- Work closely with the financial reporting team in the preparation of budgets, cash flow reports and variance analysis
- Analyze the progress of projects on an ongoing basis and provide updates for corporate reporting
- Assist with the management of corporate and local process documentation
- Providing direct support to the operating and corporate finance teams and needed,
- Assist with preparing financial analysis for investor meetings,
- Other projects as requested.
Reporting to the Vice-President Finance, the ideal candidate will exhibit a professional demeanor, coupled with extensive experience in a business environment. We are searching for a candidate who is diligent in nature, extremely hard-working and very dynamic. In addition to your previous accounting experience, your outgoing personality and corporate culture fit is important to our client.
Other desirable attributes include:
If you are interested in this role and possess the necessary skill set, then please send your resume directly through this ad to the attention firstname.lastname@example.org or Jason.email@example.com and (780.758.5888). Visit www.recruitmentpartners.ca for additional career opportunities today!
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Real estate investment and/or development industry experience is strongly desired,
- Excellent understanding of finance and accounting concepts
- Strong financial modeling experience including strong knowledge and experience with Excel and Argus
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to maintain relationships at all levels of the organization
- 5 plus years of experience in a similar position/environment
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work hard under pressure and meet tight deadlines