As the Finance Manager, among your responsibilities will be to advise on tax planning (within current legislation to enable them to minimize their tax liability) and tax issues associated with activities such as business acquisitions and mergers; arrange financial management reports, including financial planning and forecasting.
Magellan Aerospace, India offers excellent career opportunities, competitive salary, health and pension benefits packages. Starting salary will be based on experience and qualifications.
• Manage financial systems and budgets.
• Undertake financial audits (an independent check of an organisation's financial position).
• Provide financial advice.
• Liaise with clients (individuals or businesses) and provide financial information and advice.
• Review the company's systems and analyse risk.
• Perform tests to check financial information and systems.
• Advise on tax planning (within current legislation to enable them to minimise their tax liability) and tax issues associated with activities such as business acquisitions and mergers.
• Maintain accounting records and prepare accounts and management information for small businesses (accountancy).
• Detect and prevent fraud (forensic accounting).
• Manage junior colleagues.
• Liaise with internal and external auditors (where applicable) and deal with any financial irregularities as they arise
• Produce reports and recommendations following internal audits.
• Prepare financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts.
• Arrange financial management reports, including financial planning and forecasting.
• Advise on tax and treasury issues.
• Negotiate terms with suppliers.
• 12-18 years of relevant experience.
• CA compulsory & manufacturing industry experience a must.
Magellan Aerospace is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, defence and space agencies worldwide. The organization officially adopted the name “Magellan Aerospace Corporation” in 1996; deriving it from the intrepid explorer Ferdinand Magellan. His global exploits at the turn of the 15th century established a number of firsts, so the company’s vision has been to carry this same legacy into the future of the aerospace industry.
At Magellan we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value. Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual, and every individual is fundamental to the success of our business, so we invest in our employees and provide excellent career progression opportunities. When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team!