Finance ManagerPrivately owned manufacturer adding a Finance Manager. This is a “hands on” role in a small plant environment. This role would be a great fit for someone who thrives in an entrepreneurial, autonomous environment. Reports to: CEODirect Report: Accounting AssistantJob Responsibilities:
- Plans and directs financial activities of the organization by analyzing company data
- Reporting to senior managers with advice on profit-optimization and determining necessary costs to reduce expenditures within the organization.
- Leads all core financial planning and analysis processes to ensure predictability, accountability and high performance.
- Accountable for the year end audit and physical inventory
- Oversee all A/R and A/P operations.
- Manage all cash activities.
- Oversee payroll activities.
- Manage all bank accounts and credit card accounts.
- Monthly QOS reports.
- Bachelor’s degree, Finance, Accounting, or related field
- 5 years of manufacturing finance experience
- Expert in Excel
- Experience interacting with executive leadership on a daily basis
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.