Our client, located in Greensboro, NC, is seeking an experienced Finance Manager to join their team.
• Leads the financial and administrative teams by example, while protecting company assets by
establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
• Monitors and confirms financial condition by coordinating audits and reviews; preparing documentation
for Board, tax preparers and financial institutions.
• Maintains timely cash flow and financial reporting, and responsible for cash management and risk and
• Coordinates with sales to provide monthly and quarterly commission report to sales team and outside
• Reviews all incoming customer purchase orders for accuracy, delivery times and invoice schedule. Also
reviews PO to ensure they are eligible for Sensory’s bank line, or applies for eligibility through current
approved export insurance facility
• Manages AP and AR team members to ensure that payments and payables are processed in a timely
• Prepares weekly bank transfer requests and related supporting documentation. Manages and presents
weekly cash flow requirements to management
• Maintains a documented system of accounting policies and procedures (SOPs). Maintains accurate chart
of accounts in financial program
• Lead year-end activity with external CPA, enabling annual and quarterly tax returns to be filed in a
• Contributes to team projects by exchanging ideas and options, works well with other departments, and
develops positive working relationships while maintaining a commitment to excellence.
• Attends weekly production, sales and management meetings, and updates the sales and production teams
on any outstanding issues with collections of receivables.
• Manage the purchasing functions of the Company (non-production) in accordance with the Purchasing
Manual guidelines. Keep manual updated and make sure that all authorized individuals have signed
acknowledgements. Make HR and the CEO aware of violations of the manual as well as any violations
of the conflict of interest guidelines.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work
results, and supporting annual reviews of all team members;
• Monitor and document monthly expense of parts damaged and used on trips. Review trip reports for
spares or inventory needs and make sure they are expensed.
• Manages all off site inventory, loaner systems and Rep inventory stocks.
• Manage the disposition of obsolete and excess inventory. Schedules write offs accordingly
• Provide monthly/quarterly reports to CEO for board of directors and bank audit purposes.
• Complies with all company polices and procedures, including safety requirements.
• All other duties as assigned to ensure customer needs are met.
• This position has supervisory responsibilities as positive and enthusiastic interaction with administrative
team members is a daily requirement of the position.
Required Education, Certification, and Experience
• Bachelor's Degree from a four-year accredited college or university in accounting or business
• 5 years of finance experience in manufacturing industry
• Demonstrated knowledge of accounting principles and procedures: GAAP-based financial statements,
general ledger functions and month-end/year end close process, developing standards, audit, developing
budgets, tracking budget expenses, and analyzing information
• Experience with QuickBooks preferred
• Demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality with regards to financial matters
• Ability to hear and see, with or without the assistance of a device.
• Ability to read intricate, small, and detailed writing with or without the use of corrective lenses.
• Must meet all regulatory requirements
• Valid Driver’s License
Salary of $75K to $85 K plus an excellent benefits package
For consideration contact email@example.comClick here to apply online