endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Join a $30B global leading healthcare and technology company
Global Business Services (GBS) Finance Leader NAM
In this role, you can:
Drive and grow GBS value, to set and achieve financial and strategic targets of GBS NAM and to participate in MT to ensure financially sound decision-making.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Support GBS NAM strategic decisions by means of sound business analysis (bus. modeling, opportunity & risk assessments, scenario analysis, etc.)
- As Finance lead, drive and execute organizational and performance improvements through Hub Leadership Teams by means of a strategically aligned and solid factual plan as well as an understanding of Global Business Services operating model.
- Monitor the financial position of GBS NAM across various hubs. Identifies risks and opportunities to current financial projections and takes corrective actions where needed (e.g., cost improvements, productivity improvement).
- Coordinate and leads the Monthly Finance Review Meeting, AOP and FC reviews.
- Responsible for realizing full cost recovery; ensure transparency and fair allocations towards relevant businesses, markets and functions
- Manage relationships with other finance pillars, gathering inputs and jointly ensuring financial control
- Business integrity: Monitors & controls functional processes and their execution for ICS/SOX compliance. Maintains proper financial documentation & adherence to GBP.
You are a part of team
Our dynamic team based out of Nashville, TN
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- CPA/MBA with at least 10 + years relevant experience with proven track-record of successful managing GBS / Shared Service Finance Organization.
- Deep understanding of GBS Finance Operating Model and business risk analysis.
- Able to work with cross functional & multiple stakeholders with multiple priorities.
- Uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Effective, planning, organization, and communication skills. Ability to work under pressure and dynamic environment.
- Strong influencing skills through effective communication and leadership techniques
- Ability to recognize organizational and business differences and work to effect alignments
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.