- Knows and implements dealership policies and procedures.
- Maintains a clean and organized office.
- Communicates all problem deals to management immediately.
- Addresses missing stipulations communicated from lender immediately.
- Adheres to a standard of professional ethics and is respectful to customers.
- Knowledgeable in state regulations regarding finance and the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- Interacts with appropriate departments.
- Train and supervises sales staff of any changes in regulations and the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- Structures deals in accordance with lender and dealership guidelines.
- Never intentionally misrepresents a deal.
- Books out deals accurately. Never misrepresents equipment.
- Performs credit interview, prepares credit application.
- Verifies accuracy of all material information on the credit application and submits to lender.
- Maintains confidentiality of customer information.
- Discloses financial information to customers.
- Sells credit insurance and service contracts.
- Maintains good lender relations.
- Maintains a lender guide of programs currently used and obtains a working knowledge of them.
- Evaluates new lender programs.
- Goes over deals with lenders. Works all deals diligently.
- Maintains current inventory log and makes recommendations to management.
- Helps move old inventory.
- Maintains a call-in log and contracts in transit log (funding package).
- Trains administrative personnel on assembling funding packages.
- Reviews funding packages prior to mailing.
- Shows and demonstrates vehicles when necessary.
- Designs and places advertising for special finance.
- Analyzes credit reports, able to recognize a conventional deal and turns over accordingly.
- Properly cost special finance deals (prepares profit sheets).
- Receipts deposits immediately.
- Other tasks as assigned.
F&I Manager - Qualifications
A successful F&I Manager (Finance Manager) needs the product knowledge, professionalism, and empathy that customers look for today. Communication is extremely important in a business department as it contributes to team building with sales and the General Office.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
F&I Manager - Education and/or Experience
The job requires travel primarily in the In-land North-west States such as Montana, Washington, and Idaho This is a Consultant position you will work with dealerships to improve there sales and fiance process within the dealership.
- 5+ years of Finance Manager
- Excellent math and computer acumen
Relocation is available for the right candidate.