Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
Two temporary resources are required to provide administrative support to the Office of Business Integration and Planning (OBIP) within the Health Security Infrastructure Branch (HSIB) in support of the Regions. The requirement is for two resources under the category: clerk, finance: senior - English.
What you will achieve in this role:
- Providing financial support services using the financial management system (SAP)
- Applying financial management policies and procedures
- Verifying invoices against existing contracts to confirm they ready for payment. This includes verifying the details of invoices against contracts. To do this, clerks will be need to consult with program authorities and vendors to validate receipt of deliverables.
- Assisting OBIP staff with financial reporting
- Using Microsoft Excel to track expenditures against contracts
- Reviewing financial reports to ensure commitments and expenditures are in line with program budgets.
- Working in coordination with other resources and PHAC staff to organize workload to ensure all client requirements are met.
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.