We are looking for a professional with 3 years experience in planning, financial analisys and accounting. This person will have an administrative role, HR topics including headcount tracker, business offers, promotions and salary increases, payrolling, hiring, client relationship, signing in process for new employees, on boardin control.
This position reports locally to the Business Unit Manager, Funcinaly to the CFO and to HR department.
1) Monthly reporting for Finance & HR (Headcount, Marketing Expenses, Accruals, etc, also variance analysis vs CRE)
2) Planning and forecasting
3) Business partnership (play in the field) - Challenging status quo and budget owners
4) 1st point of contact for any finance & HR requirements. Full management of all tools like Dashboard and BI SAP
5) Ensure right controls in place (e.g. documentation back ups, approvals, etc) Controlling & auditing (e.g. physical inventories POS, product, A/R & A/P balance confirmations, etc)
6) Training the teams in the field. Communication and follow up of targets, budget details and policies
7) Leadership to say "no" and put discipline when needed.
8) To be the right hand of the BUM in any decision that would imply some finance background
9) Comfortable to work under pressure in a matrixial reporting structure (reporting to a BUM, reporting to a RFM, working close of the countries as well as the SSC in Panama, etc)
10) Supporting in the coordination of the administrative duties
11) Coordinating visits, logistics and agendas of the meetings hold across the region.
Main skills to check:
2) Strong analytical skills
3) Spanish and English
4) Finance degree
5) Good in communication (oral, presentations in QTMs, etc)
6) None issue to traveling
7) Work under pressure delivering results