Position: Finance Analyst IV
Duration: Full Time
Location: CLAYTON, MO
Compile and analyze financial information for the company. Lead various financial projects. Cost effectively manage the utilization of services and develop measures to track, trend and forecast related impacts of organizational strategic initiatives.
- Run pre-established reports as well as development of new reports for internal stakeholders and regulatory agencies
- Develop metrics to evaluate financial impact of proposed contract and medical management
- Develop integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations
- Contribute commentary/insights into the business units performance based on market specific knowledge and analysis based results/indicators
- Create and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately
- Identify trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management
- Perform financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts
- Identify and research variances
- Handle complex and high level financial analysis
- Present and discuss analysis with upper management
- Bachelor's Degree with 6+ years of financial or data analysis experience.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.