The Field Technician works side-by-side with the Field Supervisor to complete the job efficiently and effectively.
- Travel to job site for the installation of the product
- Document accurate hours, site conditions, and work performed and report to Field Supervisor
- Effectively communicate with the customer on-site and back to the home office. Document customer communication within SOP documents
- Install and ensure workmanship and supplied equipment meets specifications and quality standards
- Troubleshoot on-site for problems and suggest improvements for systems
- Perform testing and inspection to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards
- Discuss errors in diagrams or production order with customers or engineers to clarify assembly problems.
- Keep track of part orders and installations to maintain a proper schedule
- Provide professional customer service to both internal and external customers
- Use components in an accurate manner
- Consistently demonstrate effective on-site organization
- Guides, assigns, schedules (if needed), and supervises the work of construction staff, contractors, suppliers, and extraction workers; ensures work is completed on schedule.
- Oversee a team of installers to ensure productivity and safety
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associate degree preferred
- At least ten years of related experience required
- Willing to travel up to 75%
- Automation experience preferred.
- Organizational and problem-solving skills required
- Excellent interpersonal and management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough understanding of materials, methods, and tools used in projects.
- Ability to read blueprints and other reports outlining specifications