endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Endevis is working with a leading global solar leader to find a Field Tech 3. The Field Tech 3 will be directly responsible for a variety of field service functions including, but not limited to, monitoring PV Plant operation through SCADA, commissioning, testing, inspecting, trouble-shooting, repairing, and modifying solar photovoltaic systems. Additionally, this position is responsible for the supervision of contractors to ensure safe, high quality and timely performance of maintenance activities in the field. This position will act as the primary responder to customer service calls or automated service calls generated by remote alarm notification systems, and will be on-call 24/7.
Candidate should be able to fully run the site with limited to no supervision. Should be prepared to take over supervision of the facility in the absence of Site Supervisor or Site Manager.
- 3+ years of experience in a related position.
- Experience in operating and maintaining power plant electrical systems, SCADA and controls systems operation, troubleshooting advanced electrical components, and using procedures to perform equipment preventative and corrective maintenance preferred.
- Electrical certifications, state, journeyman, etc. a plus.
- Equivalent training in military, utility, or power industry a plus.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Knowledge in electrical safety and arc flash standards.
- Understanding of and ability to follow operating, switching, maintenance, safety and environmental procedures.
- Must have a safety background with experience in Lockout Tag Out and Job Hazard Analysis
- Working knowledge of industrial or power facility operation and maintenance
- Understanding of local and national electrical codes.
- Ability to read and understand Electrical schematics and prints.
- Experienced with medium & high voltage switching.
- Basic ability to perform testing and troubleshooting of medium voltage and high voltage equipment, including transformers, potential transformers, current transformers, breakers, relays, contactors, motors and inverters.
- Capable of retrieving relay files and documentation.
- Familiar with CMMS systems for maintenance tracking.
- Proven computer skills in a Windows environment (Microsoft Office Products) is required.
- Must possess good English oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects.
- Self-directed and accountable, able to think critically about processes and issues.
- Highest level of Integrity
- Valid Driver’s License.