endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Endevis is working with a leading energy company to find a Field Technician- Electrician. The Field Technician- Electrician will be responsible for;
- Ensure a safe work environment by strict adherence to company protocols
- Responsible for personal safety, quality and schedule adherence.
- Comply with Job Hazard Analysis, Pre-Job Brief and Lock-Out-Tag-Out procedures.
- With supervision be responsible for a variety of PM work including measuring, reading, testing and performing maintenance procedures on all site components.
- Communicate effectively with remote operators
- Ensure CMMS work orders are complete in their entirety. Prepare documents necessary for procurement and utilization of materials and vendor services.
- Ensure all documentation and required reports are reviewed, complete, submitted and filed.
- Communicate cross-functionally across all necessary parts of the organization to achieve resolution to plant issues.
- Attend, participate in and pass all assigned training in safety, environmental and other areas as assigned
- Maintain work area and site housecleaning to 5S standards
- Other duties as assigned
- Job description subject to change at any time
- 2+ years of experience in a related position
- High School Diploma or GED required
- College or technical degree preferred
- Electrical certifications, state, journeyman, etc. a plus.
- Equivalent electrical and practical training in military, utility, or power industry a plus.
- Understanding of electrical safety and arc flash standards.
- Ability to follow operating, switching, maintenance, safety and environmental procedures.
- Must have a safety background with experience in Lockout Tag Out and Job Hazard Analysis
- Knowledge of industrial or power facility operation and maintenance
- Knowledge of local and national electrical codes.
- Basic understanding of Electrical schematics and prints
- Understanding of electrical principles
- With oversight, able to retrieve relay files and documentation.
- Familiar with CMMS systems for maintenance tracking.
- Proven computer skills in a Windows environment (Microsoft Office Products) is required.
- Must possess good English oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects.
- Self-directed and accountable, able to think critically about processes and issues.
- Highest level of Integrity
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Travel will be required depending on the needs of the region
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.