POSITION: Field Staff Program Manager
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
The Royster Group, Inc. is a leader in providing executive search and professional staffing services in the private and public sectors, and healthcare industry. Royster’s goal is to help organizations fill their human capital pipeline with highly qualified leaders and healthcare providers at all levels of the organization. Our core values of Customer Service, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability and Respect drives all aspects of our business.
The Field Staff Program Manager is responsible for managing the workforce, comprised of employees and independent contractors providing services on federal government contracts. Under minimal supervision, as an integral part of a larger team, you will work closely with the Chief Operating Officer and other functional departments to ensure client expectations are exceeded and contract revenues are maximized.
We are seeking individuals with deep experience in managing a functional team or staff greater than ten (10) and possess strong knowledge of human resources policies and procedures. Team players who enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment and have a passion for building relationships and providing exceptional customer service.
- Supervises field employees ensuring they provide quality services, adhere to staffing schedules, and comply with company policies and procedures.
- Monitors employee performance providing coaching, counseling and feedback on a regular basis.
- Onboards new employees; enforces human resources policies and procedures; implements corrective action plans, and terminates employees as needed.
- Reviews and approves work schedules and time off requests ensuring minimal disruption to client services.
- Reviews and approves timesheets per the established semi-monthly payroll schedule. Certifies recorded time is accurate and meets client contract requirements.
- Monitors performance of independent contractors against contract requirements. Reviews and approves timesheets and ensures timely payment for services.
- Partners with recruiting team to fill vacancies in order to ensure contract metrics are met.
- Engages in regular communications with client contacts to review workforce performance and discuss staffing issues and challenges.
- Regularly visits government facilities to monitor contract performance, meet with client contacts and workforce, and stays abreast of trends and changes with stakeholders and/or contract requirements.
- Customer Focus - Meets internal and external customer expectations; delivers upon commitments; build customer confidence; follows through on requests gaining trust and respect. Effective interpersonal skills, including influencing and negotiating.
- Communicating with Impact – Delivers clear messages to ensure understanding. Effectively listens and responds through written and oral communication. Stays composed in difficult conversations. Provides, receives, and asks for feedback.
- Effective Interpersonal Relationships – Provides appropriate and timely feedback with realistic expectations. Models confidence, fairness, and respect.
- Problem Solving – Accurately assess situations and ensures decisions are made based on policies, rules and organizational objectives.
- Initiative – Deals with problems as they arise, focusing energy and resources on those situations until resolved; identifies new opportunities and takes action; takes on new responsibilities when needed.
- Adaptability – Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in business management, human resources or related field.
- Five (5) years experience in people management or leading teams.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Government contract experience is desirable.
- Retired Veteran a plus.
Click here to apply online
- Required to pass a federal background check.
- Favorable credit history is required to support client that is a public trust agency.
- Moderate travel is required.
- Valid driver’s license with no restrictions.