To provide legendary customer service of robotic systems in support of our customer expectations and Corporate Mission and Goals.
Complete customer support of equipment both at office in Auburn Hills and at customer sites across North America.JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel (must have valid drivers license)
- General mechanical knowledge
- General electrical knowledge
- Programming and/or troubleshooting knowledge of Fanuc, ABB, or Motoman robots
- Computer skills including MS Office and basic DOS commands
- “Whatever it takes” type of attitude
- Robot preventative maintenance
- System preventative maintenance
- Robot path programming
- Robot mechanical troubleshooting and repairs
- System mechanical troubleshooting and repairs
- Robot electrical troubleshooting and repairs
- System electrical troubleshooting and repairs
- Robot software troubleshooting
- System software troubleshooting
- Customer training
- Maintaining excellent customer relations
- Travel across North America
Special assigned projects as assigned by the Service Coordinator or Service Manager.
Reporting- Service Technicians will receive daily requirements from the Service Schedule and Service Coordinator. Administrative items, such as compensation, vacation scheduling, performance reviews, etc., will fall under the responsibility of the Service Manager.
Hours- Service Technicians will conform to a schedule based on customer requirements. Service Technicians will use hourly employee timesheets to record hours and will be completed for work performed in house. FSR’s are to be completed for work performed off site.