Working as a service technician, you will be responsible for exceeding expectations in response times, first time fixes and customer satisfaction services with an intensive travel requirement within your assigned territory. You will also be expected to help develop new after-market opportunities and relationships with local OEM partners, distributors and end customers.
The service technician does so in a manner that is consistent with company's mission statement, strategy, tactics, values, procedures and policies. The service technician will maintain an exceptional appearance and attitude, show resilience and composure under pressure, as well as a focus on a continuous improvement on their technical ability, timely delivery of service and adherence to policies.
The ideal candidate needs to be able to understand and be capable of executing the following:
1) Do you have experience working with AC and DC motors?
2) Do you have experience working with AC and DC drives?
3) Can you read electrical schematics?
4) Do you have experience with the following electrical devices?
i) Circuit breakers
iv) Over loads
5) Do you have experience working with HMI’s and/or operator interfaces?
6) Do you have experience working with servo drives?
7) PLC experience
i) What PLC’s have you worked on (brands and models)?
ii) Can you go online and upload and download programs?
iii) Can you make edits to PLC programs?
iv) Can you write 2-5 rungs of a PLC program?
8) Do you have experience with the following mechanical devices?
i) Gear boxes