Our client a leader in the manufacturing of injection molding machines and they have an immediate job opening for a traveling field service engineer.
GENERAL JOB FUNCTION
Responsible for maintenance, install and rebuild of injection molding machines. Troubleshooting systems at customer location and customer training on location.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILTITES
- Set up and troubleshoot Injection Molding systems at customer sites.
- Provide processing assistance to optimize part quality.
- Train Customers and sales personnel in the use and installation of Hot Runner systems.
- Evaluate problems to determine if they are warranty eligible.
- Prepare documentation of each service visit on the Distributed Service System (DSS) using laptop computer.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Injection Molding Equipment, Electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical systems. Complete tear down and rebuild experience
- Processing knowledge.
- Good communication/presentation skills.
- Able to travel extensively (up to 75% of work hours)
Education: College Degree (Mechanical Engineering) with additional training in
Mold design and/or processing.
Experience: 3-5 years of injection molding service, operations or design.
Click here to apply online