Magid is looking for a Field Service Representative to work Full time (30-40 hours per week) servicing a customer in North Kingstown, Rhode Island.
Field Service Representatives (FSR’s) are responsible for refilling safety cabinets and vending machines with our products. Products include safety glasses, ear plugs, respirator masks, gloves, etc. In addition, FSR’s monitor and report low product stock levels to management for re-order, maintain the cleanliness of the storage area, and perform minor mechanical (machine) repair if needed. FSRs are a big part of our customers’ safety as they keep Personal Protective Equipment in stock and accessible to the workers who need it.
- Must have a reliable vehicle, valid Driver’s license, and personal smartphone
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Must have basic computer skills and be mechanically inclined
- Must be detail oriented
- Will be willing to work in warehouse, manufacturing, or production environment
- Must pass background, drug, and motor vehicle screening (if Magid vehicle is supplied)
This is an Hourly paid position offering comprehensive benefits plans to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, 401K and profit sharing and more.
Magid Glove & Safety is America’s leading manufacturer, distributor and importer of hand protection and safety products (i.e. work gloves, fall protection, gas detection, reusable and disposable respirators, clothing, 1st aid and all other safety related products) We are a financially stable, growing and privately held business, that has provided safety solutions to thousands of companies since 1946.
Magid is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - minority/female/disabled/veteran