SCANSCAPE FIELD SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Are you looking for a part-time job that offers flexibility, no sales, a convenient commute, and the ability to move around and not sit on the phone for hours? If the answer is YES, then check out this opportunity with ScanScape! To schedule the quickest interview, we encourage you to visit our website: www.scanscapeusa.com and complete our online application and screening questionnaire as well as upload your resume.
Part-Time Field Service Representative
ScanScape (ScanScapeUSA.com) is hiring part-time Field Reps (FSRs) to collect barcode and product information in assigned retail locations. Retailers include grocery, convenience, drug, and mass merchandise stores. FSRs will work at major brand retailers like Walmart, Kroger, Target, Albertsons, other national chains, and independent retailers. This job is critical to the data we deliver to our clients so FSRs must be dependable and quality-driven individuals.
What does a Field Service Representative do?
With the use a scanning device, FSRs not only scan product barcodes on store displays and shelves, but also collect weekly feature ad and promotions. You must be comfortable working remotely, and traveling to assigned store locations closest to your home.
Our talented managers will work with you on the number of hours you need, the day(s) of the week you can work.
What does ScanScape offer?
ScanScape offers a reasonably flexible schedule and competitive hourly compensation which gives you the potential to earn more money depending on your efficiency and productivity. We also offer paid sick time, paid drive time, a 401k plan, other perks and most importantly, direct deposit payment every other Friday!
What are Scanning Basics?
- Complete our onboarding process and get hired!
- Complete online training!
- Align with manager on the day/time to collect data!
- Get started! You’re ready to go!
- Commit & follow-through with data collections!
- Answer survey questions related to stores, displays, and product counts!
- Be thorough so we have high quality data to analyze!
- Don’t worry! We have permission to be in every store assigned!
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently
- At least 18 years old with a valid driver’s license
- Reliable vehicle with liability insurance (100/300) or the ability to take public transportation
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds, reach 6 feet in the air, and bend/stretch/stoop/stand during your time in the store
- Ability to perform repetitive movements with hands, wrists, arms and legs for prolonged periods of time
- Valid email address and access to an internet connection to receive assignments and upload results
- Professional presence in your assigned stores
- High school diploma or GED preferred
There are many openings all across the country so apply today!
#remote #workfromhome #merchandising #scanning #part-time
ScanScape is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
ScanscapeUSA, a subsidiary of Iriworldwide, has openings across the country. Please go to www.Scanscapeusa.com , and learn more. You may also apply on-line through this website.