The Service Manager is responsible for managing a team of approximately 25 employees, maintain and communicate all assigned metrics on a monthly basis, develop strategies to optimize the performance of the service department, and meet the assigned revenue budget.
- Manage approximately 10-25 employees comprised of field service technicians, inside service technicians, rebuild technicians.
- Ensure all customers are serviced in a timely and professional manner
- Coordinate and communicate service activities with Regional Sales Managers and Representatives
- Maintain and communicate all metrics for service monthly
- Attend and participate in weekly management meetings as required
- Facilitate new processes, tools, communications, training and methodologies to ensure service technicians success
- Identify revenue programs and facilitate finance, legal, and sales practices
- Develop strategies to optimize the performance of the service department and its integration into the overall strategy