Our client, an established Dealer of High-End Doors and Windows, is seeking a motivated Field Service Manager to lead and direct their onsite service/support division. Qualified individuals for this role will have hands on experience as a finish carpenter, contractor, and/or builder within the residential construction industry. You will be a hands-on leader focused on developing processes and procedures for the service department and encouraging top notch service for the companies customer base.
- Manage, develop, and grow the companies current service department
- Communicate activities with manufacturers and vendors by updating through appropriate software platforms
- Works alongside the team as a Leader to the Field Service Coordinators
- The manager is responsible for performing field evaluations and should have exceptional organizational skills
- The day to day work will be performed at the residence of customer by the Field Service Coordinators and at times alongside the Field Service Manager
- You will be responsible for communicating daily with homeowners, contractors, customers, and/or vendors
- Accountable for continued customer follow-through before and after service has been performed
- Work closely with co-workers as a team to get the job done effectively
- 3+ years of experience in a finish carpentry/general contractor role (millwork and trim is preferred)
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree
- Experience repairing, installing, and/or troubleshooting windows and doors
- Professional customer service/communication skills are needed
- Must exhibit attention to detail and superior craftsmanship
- Proficient computer skills with knowledge of internet navigation, email, and mobile applications
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record is needed
- Technical knowledge of installation procedures are required
Our client offers a generous base salary along with a bonus package, full benefits, 401K, etc.
SnapDragon Associates is a capable group of thinkers and doers dedicated to offering a full slate of recruiting and consulting services. Our firm is highly regarded, nationwide, as the best in the industry for the fact that we are all "lumber people" servicing lumber, millwork, hardware, and building material manufacturers, wholesalers and retail companies. We specialize in providing these companies with Successful, Highly Qualified and Motivated Professionals.
You might say we are not a Search Firm but rather a Find Firm. Our proven results positively impact the bottom line of companies all over North America. The lumber industry is taking off as demand and production rise! The growth our clients are experiencing daily is creating a constellation of new careers. For a complete listing of our current opportunities please visit us online at www.SnapDragonAssociates.com or contact Kammey directly at 603.621.9037 Ext 107.