ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Minimum 5 years experience in installation, set up, qualification, and customer acceptance of high precision & high production CNC machine tools such as lathes, hobbing machines, gear grinding machines, etc.
- Minimum 2 years experience in troubleshooting and correcting process issues such as holding critical dimensions, surface finish, cycle time, etc.
- Minimum 2 years experience in training customer operators & maintenance personnel.
- A proven track record of electro-mechanical and pneumatic troubleshooting through a logical process of elimination.
- Professional communication and interpersonal skills (both verbal & written).
Additional consideration will be given to those candidates with the following experience or capabilities:
- Work flexible hours and occasional overtime on evenings, weekends, or holidays when necessary.
- Travel within North America and occasionally to Europe.
- Experience in the gear manufacturing industry
- Basic troubleshooting skills in electrical, PLC, or CNC systems
- Experience with Siemens Step 7 or Siemens 840D Controls.