Field Service Engineers work within the Continental US and Canada with some international travel required. We are looking to fill this position with a dedicated, self-motivated, driven individual who has a desire to stay with the Company for the long-term. The Engineer installs, maintains, and repairs BLOW MOLD machinery, equipment, physical structures, and hydraulic, pneumatic, electronic, and electrical systems in Customer establishments by performing the following duties.
*** This person can be based anywhere in the North America.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Other duties may be assigned.
· Must know BLOW MOLD machinery and have worked on them for between 2–4 years
· Visually inspects, installs and tests machinery in Customer’s establishment
· Tune and inspect the machines to detect malfunction.
· Discusses machine operation variations with supervisor, co-technicians and/or with other resources to diagnose problem or repair the machine.
· Dismantles defective parts and accessories and installs new or repaired parts.
· Installs and repairs electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment.
· Lays out, assembles, installs, and maintains pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
· Repair and replace gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment.
· Installs, programs or repairs automated machinery and equipment, such as robots or programmable controllers, and computer numerical controls.
· To help with customer relations regularly visit customers to insure good communications
· Work with other employees to promote and support Company activity
· During time in the office to provide assistance with spare parts inventory
· During time in the office to provide assistance with sales and marketing
· Train customer employees in maintenance and use of machinery
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential duties. Work requires lifting, crawling under machines, and the ability to lift 75 lbs. Extensive travel required (up to 80%).
2 Year degree and/or 4 years experience in maintenance, repair or service of a blow mold machine, and experience as service technician traveling throughout the Continental US and Canada. Aptitude to learn what is necessary for operating in the field in your own.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The qualifications listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Company offers competitive hourly rate, overtime, bonus, medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, paid vacation and sick time. Excellent Company to work for, with great team of dedicated and caring people. EOE.
Click here to apply online