Our client is looking to add a Field Service Engineer to their rapidly growing team! Our client is a leading global provider of state-of-the-art fill-finish drug manufacturing solutions, research to production freeze dryers, as well as laboratory equipment and supplies from well-known brand names. Committed to streamlining workflows and optimizing production, they are proud to be a trusted partner in delivering superior service, quality, and scientific innovation.
- Experience with Refrigeration, HVAC, Cryogenics, and/or Electrical Repair/Maintenance.
- Positive attitude and desire for continued education-based mentorship.
- Enthusiastic about the prospect of being utilized in a customer facing role.
- Live within an hour (drive time) of Boston.
What you will get with our client:
- Competitive pay!
- All travel expenses covered, including: Car allowance (moving towards company vehicles) and per diem for meals!
- Professional Development! Our client has designed a mentorship program to ensure success; not only in this current role, but also for upward mobility. Their priority is your success, starting with day one!
- Potential international travel opportunities. Not only will this role be vital in the Philadelphia area, but there is potential to service international clients in the near future.
- The opportunity to work for a team that is experiencing 20% year over year growth!
If you feel that you possess the technical ability, desire to grow (both personally and professionally), and have the intangibles needed in a team player, apply today!Click here to apply online