Our client is a telecommunications company with significant North American holdings. They have operations across and within GTA region.
You will be our “Feet on the Street” ambassadors providing customers with company's residential products and services working in designated residential areas selling door-to-door. Full training is provided to ensure you have all the tools required to identify and assist customers with their questions and ensure the signup process is seamless.
· You are familiar with the latest technologies
· You are presentable, outgoing, friendly, personable and enthusiastic
· Able to showcase company’s great home services (Fibre Optic Internet, Home Phone and TV) and how they will change the way people connect
· You are a road warrior. Sunshine or rain you put on a smile and engage the next customer as if they were your first
· You are physically able to stand/walk for the duration of your shift
What you will achieve in this role:
· Ongoing training and mentoring which will not only hone your sales skills but will assist your personal and professional development
· $40,000/Annually + Commission
· A team lead in the field with you so you always have someone to assist should you require assistance
· Comprehensive Benefits
· Enthusiastic and strong team environment
· Appropriate equipment and company apparel for use in the field
What you will bring to this role:
· Sales experience is an asset but not a requirement
· Ability to work outside in all conditions
· Enthusiastic, professional and presentable demeanor
· Fluent in reading, writing English. If you speak a second language, that is a plus.
· G licence and vehicle, so you are able to travel between our multiple offices and field sites
· First Aid Training or other safety related training, is an asset
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.