Job Title: Field Operations Manager - Commercial Construction
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
About the Company- This Company has an excellent reputation and presence in the Commercial Construction industry across southeastern Virginia area. The company offers industry-leading compensation, with highly competitive salaries, benefits and so much more!
Role Overview- In this influential role as Operations Field Manager, you will be responsible for managing the Superintendent’s on-site performance of subcontractors, service providers and suppliers. You will also ensure the contracts stay on schedule and within cost while developing continuous business.
Minimum Background Required-
- 4-year degree in Construction or related field is preferred
- 7-15 years’ experience managing diverse commercial projects and teams
- General Commercial Construction project history, to include work in the $100K-$20M range
- Ground up, renovation, and addition experience
- Healthcare, Municipal, Commercial construction experience is a must
- Strong track record of delivering high quality results
- Flexible and accommodating
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and other construction software
- Confident, self-motivated individual able to work under pressure
- Ability to multitask and coordinate numerous activities to achieve maximum efficiency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Please submit your resume/project list and we will contact you to get the interview process started.