Our client is a 120 year old general contractor in search of a field engineer to work in the Central Indiana Region. Qualified candidates please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Work directly with the Project Team to assist with managing various aspects of a wide variety of large, industrial projects focused mostly in the Central Indiana Region.
- Project types range from Water/Wastewater plants to factories/production facilities across a wide variety of industries and clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with the Project Team to ensure compliance with contract, budget, schedule, and job cost.
- Assist with project layout, drawing interpretation for crews and subcontractors, and shop drawing submittals.
- Assist with the project schedule and complete site inspections to produce daily reports of the work and subcontractor activities.
- Work with Project Team to plan work schedule and determine manpower levels, material quantities, and equipment requirements.
- Serve as liaison between field engineering and crafts to ensure construction complies with drawings and specifications.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- E.I. not required but it is a strong plus
- Targeting 1-4 years of experience
Skills and Abilities:
- Understand and interpret safety laws and company policies/standards.
- Knowledge of construction equipment and techniques, drawings, specifications, building materials, and required standards.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to function in team environment
Benefits: Our client offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, life, and disability insurance, paid time off and a 401K plan.
Our client is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action federal and state contractor. The company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class.
We are a family-owned company, offering clients the accessibility of a local firm, with the stability and resources of the largest contractor in the Midwest. Leveraging the individual strengths of our companies, we collectively provide clients with more resources, capability, experience, and value than any other self-performing contractor. Project range includes buildings, heavy civil/industrial, marine, material supply, natural gas, pipelines, power, transportation, and water/wastewater facilities.