Reporting to the Recruiting Marketing Manager.
The Field, Driver Recruiter Primary duty is to partner with business unit leaders to enable profitable operations by supplying well qualified drivers through a variety of methods within a large geographic region. Partners with business unit leaders & HR to execute a company-wide Driver acquisition strategy to attract, source & hire exceptional driver talent for business operations in a timely manner. Will be responsible for communicating a strong Company Driver value proposition in order to maintain the level of required skillset and background in addition to assisting in effective driver retention programs.
Drives the tactical demand generation activity in the field within budget through the use of leveraging resources to manage recruitment advertising, lead generation, messaging, social media, employment branding, market research, networking & military recruiting. Defines, tracks & analyzes Driver acquisition metrics & develop practical tracking & reporting methods to monitor & improve performance. Conducts market analysis & utilize market intelligence to deliver best-in-class Driver Recruiting practices for the end-to-end process of sourcing, screening, interviewing, & selecting new hires. Recruiting area includes driver positions in 40 locations in the US. Background Required:
Other Essential Abilities and Skills:
- Driver acquisition/recruiting or Equivalent acquisition/recruiting experience in a growth industry, within large geography (3 years)
- Recruitment of over 200 Drivers annually (local, regional, national: slip seating)
- New Business Startup support experience, supporting 20% Annual Growth in Operations & Recruiting
- Working knowledge of Pre-Hire Processes: CSA, DOT Regulations, Hire Right & MVR processes
- Marketing & Advertising Management: Innovative, cost-effective sourcing techniques
- Familiarity with emerging practices in the Driver acquisition field.
- Accurately assessed Drivers using competency-based interviewing techniques
- Recruitment technology platforms, applicant tracking systems & candidate assessment tools
- Data reporting metrics.
- Human resources policies, procedures & related laws.
- Computer literate: Microsoft suite, Social Media, Recruiting Software, etc
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Travel (up to 50%)
- Location: Houston(preferred), Baton Rouge(preferred), New Orleans, Dallas, Memphis, Birmingham
- Proven success within (i.e. Gulf Coast, Mid-South Recruiting Markets)
- Process Improvement/Project Management
- Safety emphasis & commitment
- High Energy, Persistent & Results Driven
- Time management skills
- Ability to communicate in Spanish (preference)
If you are interested in this opportunity but you’re not ready to apply, please email the Practice Leader provided below with your questions.Contact:
Practice Leader: Josiah DiPaolo
330.664.9400, ext.140Click here to apply online