READY TO APPLY? SUBMIT YOUR RESUME BELOW.
This position reports to the Field Operations Manager The Company’s primary goal for your position is to utilize your skills as a Field Construction Coordinator for all variations of projects, large or small, timing with other assignments permitting. Your position may require you to travel and manage flow of multiple projects at times depending upon the workflow company wide as determined at the discretion of the Company.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Jobsite Management and Communications (20%)
- Prepare all daily and weekly reporting including daily reports, safety reports, 2-week look ahead schedules, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of construction process from material selection, techniques, tools and equipment to quality assurance, and cost control.
- Accurately read blueprints, project plans, and specs; determine material needs, estimate costs, and prioritize tasks to minimize production delays.
- Effectively collaborates and stays on the same page with team members
- Exemplifies and upholds our core values: Building Synergistic Authentic Relationships, OWN IT, Integrity in all we Do, Always a Pro, Cutting edge Cool People.
Safety and Quality (20%)
- Promotes and monitors job site safety, encourages safe work practices and rectifies job site hazards immediately, and ensures all company employees and contractors are adhering to the company safety policy.
- Maintain a clean and organized job site, including the construction office.
- Conduct weekly coordination & safety meetings with subcontractors and issue typewritten minutes as a result thereof.
- Cost & Quality Controls - Inspect all trade work; VIF all sub AWA request in writing; obtain Owner AWAs with signatures
- In-depth knowledge of safety construction process.
Maintain Schedule, Punchlist and Closeout (20%)
- Direct all field personnel, subcontractors and vendors and verify in the field their work scopes in order to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget and at a high-quality level.
- Maintain the construction schedule, identify and solves problems. Assist the Project Manager in keeping schedules properly updated and ensure that the job meets the various required dates.
- From time to time, project assignments may include a variety of travel, out of town work, and/or night shift work assignments.
- Order materials and schedule inspections as necessary throughout the process.
- Prepare, schedule and supervise completion of a preliminary and final punch lists
Jobsite Relations (20%)
- Maintain positive relationships with clients, subcontractors, suppliers and coworkers.
- Verify that each Subcontractor has completed his contractual requirements as condition precedent to beginning work at the jobsite. This includes a Certificate of Insurance, executed Subcontract and a Safety Program.
- Resolves issues effectively seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out the problems, and solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner. Ensures the leadership team is healthy, functional, and cohesive.
- Exemplifies and upholds our Core Focus: Delivering Construction Excellence via Building Synergistic Authentic Relationships.
Journeymen Trade Work (20%)
- Specific project assignments, as determined by the Director of Construction, will require abilities to coordinate, supervise, and occasionally self-perform construction trade activities.
- Self-perform and be versatile in rough and finish carpentry, metal studs, acoustical ceilings, flooring, framing, trim, windows, doors, siding, misc. finish work (tile, painting, etc.)
- Preform general trades work with background in commercial and multifamily construction remodeling as needed.
Fiorilli Construction, Inc. offers cutting edge competitive compensation, a progressive benefits package, a collaborative work environment, and so much more.
- 5 years' experience working in a large scale professional commercial construction environment
- Strong accountability, problem solving for the greater good, the ability to maintain solid relationships
- Attention to detail in conjunction with excellent communication skills
- Cutting edge technical savvy skills are preferred