Innovative Biotech looking for an accomplished, San Francisco Bay Area Field Application Scientist to support the launch and commercialization of revolutionary digital PCR platform. The cutting-edge system provides accurate and actionable information for genomic research, oncology, and reproductive health research.
• Develop, coordinate and deliver product training to customers on software, application and/or equipment use
• Identify and resolve customer needs
• Provide voice of customers to internal product creation teams to guide continuous improvement
• Monitor customer installations within assigned territory/region to augment customer satisfaction
• Collaborate with sales team to ensure all business needs are met.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.