Join an expanding Field Application Scientist (FAS) team at an innovative company to support cutting edge technology at the intersection of biological sciences and healthcare.
Desired Location: Seattle, WA Must be located near a major airport. Territory covers 7 States: WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, UT, CO
Work Authorization: Must be authorized to work in the US.
Education: BS or MS with 2+ small lab experience necessary
Top candidates are high energy, self-motivated with a sense of humor & demonstrate the desire to strive in a light-speed startup environment.
Key technical Skills (some experience necessary): ELISA, ELISPOT, Flow Cytometry, Cell culture, Immunology, Oncology, Immunohistochemistry,
Knowledge of Cell Signalling pathways, Biomarkers, Data Analysis (Prism, Excell), Cytokines
• Education/training of customers, vendors & business partners on products and troubleshooting protocols to optimize performance of products
• Collect data and assist Marketing with the development of marketing materials.
• Communicating all relevant customer information to internal colleagues
• Actively pursues tasks projects, and ways to enhance their team and the business beyond their day to day responsibilities
• Ability to handle detail, multiple tasks, and short-notice deadlines, with daily re-prioritization of work
• Commitment to quality, attention to detail, & team player
• Willingness to learn & demonstrated ability to teach
• Work independently in a highly entrepreneurial environment, exercise creativity & judgment in bench work, analysis, & presentation to internal team members